Cape Town - Big Concerts have issued a list of Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs) and rules for both Justin Bieber and Bon Jovi's concerts happening at the FNB Stadium in Johannesburg at the weekend.
Bon Jovi will be playing the stadium on Saturday, 11 May followed by Justin Bieber on Sunday, 12 May.
Fans are urged to take note of the rules and instructions listed below to ensure a safe and enjoyable experience on the day.
Bon Jovi and Justin Bieber FAQs for Johannesburg:
1. Gates open at 17:00. Please arrive early to avoid queues.
2. Make sure you book your transport ticket before show day:
Park and Ride: Click here for more information.
Park and Rail: Click here for more information.
Parking: Click here for more information.
3. If you have a GOLDEN CIRCLE STANDING or GERENAL ADMISSION STANDING ticket then you must enter through GATE M to collect your armband. Please note that there will be two separate queues. One for GOLDEN CIRCLE ticket holders and one for GENERAL STANDING ticket holders.
4. There is no armband collection inside the venue. If you enter through the wrong gate you will have to go all the way back to GATE M.
5. SEATED ticket holders please enter through GATE C, GATE H and GATE K.
6. If you purchased tickets to the Stadium Management Lounge you must enter through GATE C and proceed to Foyer A.
7. Bon Jovi: Click here to view the detailed venue map.
Justin Bieber: Click here to download the detailed venue map. Please print a copy of
the venue map and give it to your children regardless of whether they
are accompanied by a parent or legal guardian. It shows entrance points
and the location of the information point.
PHOTOS: Justin Bieber live in Cape Town
8. If you bought your tickets online (print at home) please make sure you print out your E-ticket, fold it as indicated on the ticket prior to arriving at the event to avoid creasing and damaging the barcodes, and ensure that you bring your E-ticket with you to the venue as we cannot reprint E-tickets at the venue for safety- and security reasons. Your E-ticket needs to be of high print quality to ensure a positive scan at the venue. Please note we cannot scan tickets off any mobile device.
9. For E-tickets purchased from bigconcerts.co.za, please review your
printer settings before you print. The document must print to its actual
size so that the folding lines print to the edge of the paper. If the
document is fit to print to the paper size it will print the barcode too
far away from the edge of the paper, and the barcode scanners at the
turnstiles will be unable to read your ticket. Click here to see
instructions on how to fold your E-ticket.
Additional Justin Bieber info:
1. Children under 14 years of age must be accompanied by a legal guardian
2. Children between the ages of 14-18 years of age who are not accompanied by a legal guardian must have the emergency contact number for their parent or legal guardian saved under the name ICE on their mobile phones, or it must be written on a small piece of paper which is to be kept inside their wallets so that medical personnel can contact this person in the event of a medical emergency.
*Will you be seeing Justin Bieber or Bon Jovi live in JHB this weekend? Send us your concert pics and reviews to Music@Channel24.co.za - and get published!